Episode 07: What Is Professional Services Automation?
From Arc 3: Modernizing Service Organizations Through Automation
October 2, 2023 | 6 minutes
In episode seven, the first episode of arc three, Diabsolut Solutions Consultant, Sean Docherty, and Manager of Solutions Consulting at Diabsolut, Essam Nessim, discuss professional services automation (PSA), why it’s needed, who can benefit from it, and the value provided by having the right PSA implementation partner.
- Diabsolut uses Certinia PSA as it’s PSA solution for both billable and non-billable resources; the data helps provide a better view of our overall business, team costs, how a resource is being utilized, etc.
- Common pain points a PSA solution is used to resolve include error related to data entry and manual processes, inefficient resource management, and lack of end-to-end project delivery oversight
- Standardizing processes and services, and providing real-time information, as well as metrics and KPIs, are a few of the ways a PSA solution can help a professional service organization
- The expected benefits from having a PSA solution properly implemented are higher resource utilization, process efficiency, and project revenue
Watch on other streaming platforms
Highlights & Timestamps
0:00 | Introduction
0:55 | What is PSA?
2:09 | Paint points addressed by a PSA solution
3:25 | Who benefits from PSA and how?
4:12 | How does the right implementation partner empower PSA?
5:16 | Conclusion
Sean Docherty, Solutions Consultant at Diabsolut
As a Solution Consultant and member of Diabsolut’s Sales Enablement team, Sean supports his clients through identifying solutions and best practices across the lead-to-cash process. He focuses on providing client’s value through communicating the benefits of systems in a digestible manner and what to prioritize for an implementation. His experience lies in Certinia and Salesforce Revenue Cloud products giving him exposure to a range of clients from different industries and geographies.
Essam Nessim, Manager, Solutions Consulting at Diabsolut
As a seasoned solutions consultant with 17 years of experience, Essam brings a wide range of experience in various domains including presales, marketing, product marketing, and sales. His passion to craft solutions that fit customers’ requirements is a major driver for his work. Essam’s focus is on the Diabsolut’s revenue practice that includes FinancialForce applications and Salesforce Revenue Cloud.
Other Episodes in This Arc
- A Quick Guide to AI, Generative AI, and Salesforce AI Cloud
- E09: Current PSA Trends: What the Future Holds – Java With Sugar Podcast
- E08: PSA: The Missing Link in Your Resource & Project Management Strategy – Java With Sugar Podcast
- E07: What Is PSA? – Java With Sugar Podcast
- Cost Analysis, ROI, and Implementation Tips: Does Salesforce Automotive Cloud Make Sense for Your Business?
- E06: Automotive Industry Dealership Solution Trends – Java With Sugar Podcast
- E05: How Diabsolut Recognizes and Alleviates Your Pain with Current Industry Standards – Java With Sugar Podcast
- E04: What Is Automotive Cloud – Java With Sugar Podcast
- Achieving Full ROI and Benefits from Your Manufacturing Solution Investments
- Certinia PSA: Region, Practice, Group (RPG) Information and Reorganization Tips