Designed to fit our clients’ distinct needs.
Our training, like our other offerings, is not one size fits all. It’s bespoke, and designed to fit our client’s distinct needs, while keeping sustainable success and value in mind. Our training packages are based on what we know works, formed from best practices and decades of experience in the field; but are always customized to fit an organization’s unique people and processes.
We base our training packages on first-hand knowledge.
- Each individual implementation is different, just like each organization is different.
- This means that their processes are also different.
- Even if it’s a small difference, using a standard, off-the-shelf method of training has the potential to confuse end users and cause delays, not help them.
By basing our training methods on what we know and have seen work, and adapting them to meet a client’s needs, it becomes training that not only gets the job done, but is better suited to that organization’s individuals and their roles.
Above all, our end user training is about making a personal impact. Preparing the users to be comfortable with the technology, and perform their jobs the right way, the day a project goes live.
Admin Training (Created internally)
- Targeted training designed for a client’s administrators, who will own and manage the software after the project is complete
- Training is delivered directly to end-user Admins who are part of the project team
- This type of training is typically delivered by our Solution Architect in a knowledge transfer session(s)
- A Solution Architect is the expert who personally designs and adapts a client’s solution after getting to know that client’s needs and gathering information
- The Admin will learn how-to use the tools, rather than day-in-the-life type training
- Optionally, although not common, we can create training material for the admins
End-User Training (Created by outside group)
- This type of training is for a client’s employees, such as: dispatchers, schedulers, technicians, and managers, who will be the end users of the software
- We design, develop, produce, test and deliver the training course
- We do not train people on how to use the software, we train people on how to do their jobs using the new software
- This training is based on a ‘day-in-the-life’ of the user or on business processes; we then integrate the software training into that context
- It aids retention, particularly for adult learners
- It facilitates practice, which in turn helps retention, of scenarios that are based on an employee’s real experience
- It cuts down on the support needed after go-live by managers and super users
Our individually tailored training packages vary in complexity, offering value and choice depending on the client’s culture, infrastructure, and what has worked well for them in the past. We can create completely unique packages, or combine our most popular offerings to suit an organization’s needs.
Additionally, we offer optional online testing of the material, regardless of whether training is in a classroom, virtual, or eLearning; as well as integration with a client’s LMS (Learning Management System), so that attendance and test results can be captured for HR/Training’s records.
The most common form of delivering training is Classroom based
- This is instructor led training, meaning an instructor is physically at the front of the classroom, with a PowerPoint presentation and demos of the software
- Each learner has a PC, laptop, or device to access the system and practice what they have been taught in a training environment
We also offer Virtual Classrooms
- This is the same format as above, but built to be delivered virtually
- It is normally done via a collaboration tool, such as: Join.me, Zoom, Skype, etc.
- There are obvious advantages for remote learners
We can provide full e-Learning Solutions
- This method of training involves voice over, avatars, embedded simulations, videos etc.
- Although higher in cost, it can also be beneficial for remote learners
Right Partner. Right Solution.
Find out how Diabsolut can help with your training needs.