Diabsolut Partners with Waylay to Connect IoT Enabled Assets to Salesforce!
Waylay Digital Twin leverages IoT data and analytics for the optimization of asset maintenance and the ability to create new revenue streams.
Diabsolut is a Salesforce Consulting Partner and a leading expert in transforming Field Service and Revenue Operations on the Salesforce platform.
Joining forces with Waylay as a Digital Twin implementation partner allows Diabsolut to empower asset managers with the ability to connect their IoT platform to Salesforce to help drive value-based outcomes from IoT data. The intelligent data processing application allows Salesforce customers to model complex assets via sophisticated digital twins that ties Salesforce assets to physical assets in the field.
Integrating Waylay’s Digital Twin with Salesforce Service Cloud, Field Service and Asset360 enables customers to instantly take advantage of several key benefits:
- Improve field service support via condition-based & predictive maintenance. Enhance intervention schedules, increase first-time resolution, and solve helpdesk issues faster by increasing asset visibility for admins, field technicians & call center agents
- Configure asset monitoring rules based on a rich, no-code, use-case template library and assign rules to groups of assets. Benefit from the ultra-scalable Waylay technology for remote asset monitoring.
- Trigger business processes through Salesforce flows that act on Digital Twin alarms. Create customer cases, work orders, opportunities, etc.
- Grow revenues by creating sales opportunities based on IoT usage data. Identify upsell opportunities and create a competitive advantage by lowering asset TCO.
To find out more about Waylay Digital Twin, visit the app’s website.
- Why ClickSoftware 8.3 is Being Retired and How to Manage its EOL
- A Review of the Lead-to-Cash Cycle and Methods of Management
- Top Tips for a Successful Software or Technology Implementation
- Improving Higher Ed Student Services with Salesforce Education Cloud
- A Dual Analysis of Salesforce and Customer Enablement
- Using Apps and Technology to Increase Your Salesforce Solution’s ROI
- Dreamforce 2022: 4 Top Takeaways for Salesforce and FinancialForce Users
- Dreamforce 2022: 3 Keynote Highlights
- 3 Service Challenges You Can Address with a Unified, Asset-Centric Service Solution
- Dreamforce Session Recap: Leveraging Salesforce to Manage Risks and Worker Safety