Diabsolut Partners with Waylay to Connect IoT Enabled Assets to Salesforce!
Waylay Digital Twin leverages IoT data and analytics for the optimization of asset maintenance and the ability to create new revenue streams.
Diabsolut is a Salesforce Consulting Partner and a leading expert in transforming Field Service and Revenue Operations on the Salesforce platform.
Joining forces with Waylay as a Digital Twin implementation partner allows Diabsolut to empower asset managers with the ability to connect their IoT platform to Salesforce to help drive value-based outcomes from IoT data. The intelligent data processing application allows Salesforce customers to model complex assets via sophisticated digital twins that ties Salesforce assets to physical assets in the field.
Integrating Waylay’s Digital Twin with Salesforce Service Cloud, Field Service and Asset360 enables customers to instantly take advantage of several key benefits:
- Improve field service support via condition-based & predictive maintenance. Enhance intervention schedules, increase first-time resolution, and solve helpdesk issues faster by increasing asset visibility for admins, field technicians & call center agents
- Configure asset monitoring rules based on a rich, no-code, use-case template library and assign rules to groups of assets. Benefit from the ultra-scalable Waylay technology for remote asset monitoring.
- Trigger business processes through Salesforce flows that act on Digital Twin alarms. Create customer cases, work orders, opportunities, etc.
- Grow revenues by creating sales opportunities based on IoT usage data. Identify upsell opportunities and create a competitive advantage by lowering asset TCO.
To find out more about Waylay Digital Twin, visit the app’s website.
- Salesforce for All: The Opportunity You Might be Missing
- Diabsolut Partners with Waylay to Connect IoT Enabled Assets to Salesforce!
- Diabsolut Joins Forces with Axsy!
- Salesforce Tips & Tricks: Configuring Your CPQ for Multiple Ship to Locations
- Springing Ahead of Competition with Entitlement Management