Diabsolut Partners with ServiceMax!
ServiceMax Asset 360 for Salesforce furthers Diabsolut’s mission to provide innovative end-to-end Field Service solutions for their customers.
Montreal, Quebec, Canada, January 27, 2021
Furthering our dedication to being a top Field Service Management (FSM) solution provider, Diabsolut is pleased to announce our new strategic partnership with ServiceMax. ServiceMax is the global leader in asset-centric field service management focused on maximizing asset performance. ServiceMax’s new solution, ServiceMax Asset 360 for Salesforce, drives operational efficiency with a 360-degree enterprise-wide view of assets on Salesforce, the world’s #1 CRM platform.
Diabsolut is a Salesforce Consulting Partner and a leading expert in delivering asset-centric Field Service Management solutions since 2003. Our team of experts has delivered innovative end-to-end solutions to address the business needs of organizations across a wide range of industries throughout North America.
This partnership agreement reinforces our commitment to expand our customers’ options within the Salesforce ecosystem but also fulfills our desire to offer the best-of-breed solutions for our existing and new customers.
By helping our customers implement ServiceMax Asset 360 for Salesforce, we can deliver key benefits such as:
- Accelerating Time-to-Value: improve productivity and support asset-centric business processes with pre-configured templates and industry best practices.
- Reducing Warranty & Contract Leakage at Scale: gain greater visibility into warranty coverages and improve service margin by preventing uncovered work with warranty and entitlement management.
- Maximizing Contract Attach Rates & Renewals: monitor the install base to ensure warranty-to-contract conversion while delivering on entitlements and SLAs to maximize CSAT and renewals.
- Automating RMA/Depot Repair Processes: efficiently manage returns, meet compliance requirements, and lower inventory costs with purpose-built interfaces.
- Providing Real-time visibility: increase user buy-in and facilitate change management by providing your technicians with real-time, on-site, and up-to-date asset information in a user-friendly mobile platform.
“The entire Diabsolut team is excited about our new partnership with ServiceMax. Our customers have been the beneficiaries of Salesforce’s increasing investment in its field service capabilities over the past several years and their strategic partnership with ServiceMax and the Asset 360 solution will bring significant benefits to our new and existing customers. Diabsolut is delighted to further our capabilities to support our customer’s ongoing digital transformation, achieve greater business agility, and further accelerate time to value.” – Bryan Burns, Executive Vice-President of Sales and Business Development
Diabsolut, a Salesforce Gold Consulting Partner, offers innovative end-to-end Field Service, Salesforce and Asset Management solutions to address the business needs of organizations across a wide range of industries throughout North America. Diabsolut’s team of experts works closely with their customers to ensure they achieve success and deliver exceptional service, by giving them the best tools for the job.
Media Contact Info for more details:
Jeremy Telycenas, Partner Engagement Manager, Diabsolut
T: 647.427.2997 x 156
- Cost Analysis, ROI, and Implementation Tips: Does Salesforce Automotive Cloud Make Sense for Your Business?
- E06: Automotive Industry Dealership Solution Trends – Java With Sugar Podcast
- E05: How Diabsolut Recognizes and Alleviates Your Pain with Current Industry Standards – Java With Sugar Podcast
- E04: What Is Automotive Cloud – Java With Sugar Podcast
- Achieving Full ROI and Benefits from Your Manufacturing Solution Investments
- Certinia PSA: Region, Practice, Group (RPG) Information and Reorganization Tips
- E02: The Value of Pre-Sales and When to Involve Them in a Deal – Java With Sugar Podcast
- E03: Where Is The Future of Pre-Sales Going? – Java With Sugar Podcast
- E01: What Is Pre-Sales? – Java With Sugar Podcast
- Java with Sugar Podcast – Get to know our speakers