Embracing Change: FinancialForce’s Certinia Rebrand
Author: Nana Gregg
Change is hard, but it is also inevitable.
We change. The people around us change. The world is ever-changing. Businesses change and so does technology. One thing we can be certain about is that we will continue to be surrounded by change.
I started working in the Salesforce space in 2007 and implementing
FinancialForce , ahem, Certinia in 2011. A LOT has changed since then. We went from S-Controls to Flow, from Classic to Lightning, and from ClickLink to Messaging.
Throughout the years I’ve often been asked ‘How do you continue to innovate?’ — accepting that change is inevitable is a big part of continuing to innovate and grow.
If you struggle with continuing to innovate or find yourself feeling stagnant, there’s a formula that might help you move forward and is pretty E.A.S.Y. to remember:
- Embrace change
- Always be learning
- Showcase your skills/work
- (Know that) You got this, with the power of the community behind you!
Notice that first one: embrace change. Although change is hard, we can’t do anything to stop it, and embracing it puts you a step ahead.
This includes new names, new directions, and new technology.
What hasn’t changed is the fact that Certinia’s services as a business offerings are still part of the best-in-class platform that unifies ERP, PSA, CRM and all other essential business systems, to provide a holistic view of your business to enable certainty in this ever-changing world.
After so long, it doesn’t quite roll off the tongue yet, and I’m guaranteed to slip up and say FinancialForce for a while, but I’m excited for this new chapter of innovation and will continue to embrace change!
If your organization is looking to innovate and embrace change in the form of a digital solution, we can help.
- Learn more about Diabsolut and the solutions we offer
- Read additional thought leadership or take a look at our brochures to help plan your next steps
- Or contact us for advice
For more information about Certinia’s new direction:
About the Author:
Nana Gregg – Solution Architect at Diabsolut
Nana Gregg has been implementing technology solutions on the Salesforce and Certinia platform for over 15 years. Equipped with extensive exposure and working experience with multi-national clients, Nana is a big-picture thinker and in-depth problem solver. She has broad technical knowledge of the platform and professional services business operations and loves working with customers to help utilize the technology to transform the business.
- Cost Analysis, ROI, and Implementation Tips: Does Salesforce Automotive Cloud Make Sense for Your Business?
- E06: Automotive Industry Dealership Solution Trends – Java With Sugar Podcast
- E05: How Diabsolut Recognizes and Alleviates Your Pain with Current Industry Standards – Java With Sugar Podcast
- E04: What Is Automotive Cloud – Java With Sugar Podcast
- Achieving Full ROI and Benefits from Your Manufacturing Solution Investments
- Certinia PSA: Region, Practice, Group (RPG) Information and Reorganization Tips
- E02: The Value of Pre-Sales and When to Involve Them in a Deal – Java With Sugar Podcast
- E03: Where Is The Future of Pre-Sales Going? – Java With Sugar Podcast
- E01: What Is Pre-Sales? – Java With Sugar Podcast
- Java with Sugar Podcast – Get to know our speakers