Diabsolut Reaches the Salesforce Summit!
Diabsolut is excited to announce that they have reached the Summit (formerly Platinum) tier of the Salesforce Consulting Program.
Achieving Salesforce‘s highest tier of partners is a testament to Diabsolut’s ability to deliver CUSTOMER SUCCESS, bring INNOVATION to Salesforce customers, and help our clients achieve GROWTH on the platform.
“We had set a goal for ourselves to reach the Summit within 2 to 3 years and we achieved it. We are proud of our incredible team who helped us reach this milestone. We would like to extend special thanks to our partners and most importantly, our clients. After all, our customer’s success is our success” said Jeremy Telycenas, Director of Partner Alliances.
Founded in 2003, Diabsolut is a North American consulting and implementation firm whose expertise began in Field Service Management. Following the acquisition of ClickSoftware by Salesforce, they merged with Diabsolut Cloud solutions, a Salesforce partner since 2008, and experts in Higher Education. At the beginning of this year, Diabsolut acquired Foundry52, Certinia partners since 2014, and Revenue Cloud experts, who transform revenue processes with Salesforce CRM, CPQ, Billing, Service, Certinia ERP, and the full suite of Certinia solutions. This ongoing expansion of Diabsolut’s services not only reinforces their commitment to Salesforce but also furthers their mission to provide more innovative complete end-to-end solutions and a 360-degree experience for their customers.
“Our mantra when Diabsolut was founded was to do what it takes to make every customer a reference. The success of our customers is paramount to our own success and this Summit recognition is confirmation of that shared value with Salesforce,” said Bryan Burns, EVP of Sales & Business Development.
For more information or inquiries about our partnerships, contact us.
- A Quick Guide to AI, Generative AI, and Salesforce AI Cloud
- E09: Current PSA Trends: What the Future Holds – Java With Sugar Podcast
- E08: PSA: The Missing Link in Your Resource & Project Management Strategy – Java With Sugar Podcast
- E07: What Is PSA? – Java With Sugar Podcast
- Cost Analysis, ROI, and Implementation Tips: Does Salesforce Automotive Cloud Make Sense for Your Business?
- E06: Automotive Industry Dealership Solution Trends – Java With Sugar Podcast
- E05: How Diabsolut Recognizes and Alleviates Your Pain with Current Industry Standards – Java With Sugar Podcast
- E04: What Is Automotive Cloud – Java With Sugar Podcast
- Achieving Full ROI and Benefits from Your Manufacturing Solution Investments
- Certinia PSA: Region, Practice, Group (RPG) Information and Reorganization Tips