Based on our continued growth, we currently have an exciting permanent job opportunity for a Strategic Account Executive, Cloud Solutions.
As a member of our Solution Integration team, the Strategic Account Executive, Cloud Solutions will focus on developing and managing sales opportunities for Salesforce.com professional services. Reporting to the VP, Sales & Marketing, the Strategic Account Executive is the primary Diabsolut contact for customers who are interested in leveraging our expertise in implementing, training, and optimizing Salesforce.com for their business. The incumbent is responsible for creating and/or growing new business from existing and potential clients who have a need to better their enterprise by engaging our highly qualified professional services team.
- Qualify and prioritize assigned sales opportunities on a proactive basis that results in achieving quarterly sales targets
- Manage customer relationships, based on the agreed-upon sales process, through lead qualification to pipeline management and closure
- Develop new business opportunities with qualified customers and manage assigned relationships with business partners such as Salesforce.com Account Managers
- Create demand for Diabsolut’s service offerings (strategy, operations, technology) by proactively building a pipeline of qualified customer initiatives through networking, prospecting, and referral generation.
- Work co-operatively with other members of the sales team and other Diabsolut resources to fully leverage Diabsolut’s ability to provide total business solutions
- Leverage tools such as Marketing Automation leads, Salesforce.com LinkedIn groups, and other relevant channels
- Represent Diabsolut as the primary contact for assigned leads and sales opportunities
- Proactively track sales progress, opportunities and challenges according to established protocols
- Participate in regular sales team meetings and other events as requested
- Ensure that work practices are consistent with Diabsolut policies and procedures
Skills and Knowledge Requirements:
The successful candidate should possess the following skills/background experience:
- Knowledge and passion for Salesforce.com as a user or solution provider, a definite asset
- Ability to sell services to senior and executive management level
- Proven success at closing a minimum of 1 million dollars in services per annum
- 5-7 years of experience in a similar role selling professional services (CRM Sales, Software Services, Consulting or Professional Services an asset, Salesforce.com a definite asset)
- Dedication to excellence in customer service
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills including negotiation and mediation
- Experience working with partners in a joint-sales and/or team selling methodology
- The ability to develop positive working relationships with internal and external customers and a high degree of ethics, professionalism and sound judgment are essential