Based on our continued growth, we currently have an exciting permanent job opportunity for Senior Manager, Business Development, in our Management Consulting Practice.
As a member of our growing sales team, the Senior Manager, Business Development is a critical role in ensuring the successful growth and development of Diabsolut’s service offerings. Reporting to the SVP, Management Consulting , the Senior Manager, Business Development is the primary Diabsolut contact for external corporate clients who are interested in pursuing long-term mutually beneficial relationships with Diabsolut. The incumbent is responsible for creating and/or growing new business from existing and potential clients, in various fields, including but not limited to: Financial Services, Government, Telecommunications, Utilities.
In the role of Senior Manager, Business Development, your responsibilities shall include, but are not be limited to the following key responsibilities:
- Prime focus is to actively hunt for new business in assigned territories and/or industries, assigned leads
- As Account Executive, actively manage existing assigned accounts to grow business to/beyond prescribed sales targets. This will be supported by on the ground consultants and/or directors who may have assigned targets to be shared with Senior Manager
- Team selling is encouraged with support from delivery team
- Be responsible for all sales planning and client retention activities within assigned accounts.
- Partner with executive level clients to identify, assess and discuss strategic business issues, implications and solutions.
- Be viewed and treated as the Trusted Advisor, be willing to provide advice, support to an existing client or prospect including willingness to decline or redirect potential work to a more appropriate company.
- Leverage in depth knowledge of clients and opportunities to contribute to pursuit strategy and activities.
- Contribute knowledge as an SME in closing new business.
- Author quality proposals & solutions (requirements, solutions and select boiler plate) to win new and expanded business. Acquire SME or delivery expertise in creating the solution. Oversee contracts with the client, hand off to delivery for execution of engagement(s), ensure accuracy and completeness
- Be responsible for assigned accounts, territories and associated revenue targets.
- Actively support lead generation and bid responses, including strategizing on the solution/service offerings, preparing proposals and presentations and attending sales calls.
- Achieve performance expectations and objectives as outlined in your individual annual plan related to sales and BD efforts.
- Be responsible for revenue generation in Management Consulting line of business; support and integrate SI opportunities where appropriate
- Represent Diabsolut Management Consulting (DMC) as a primary contact for sales/solution opportunities
Skills and knowledge requirements
The successful candidate should possess the following skills/background experience:
- Demonstrated ability to sell comprehensive and sophisticated management consulting solutions at a senior and executive management level
- 5-7 years of experience as a consultant delivering on engagements or as an account executive, sales individual within a management consulting firm
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in business development
- Knowledge of the consulting industry, our service offerings and our core industry sectors: financial services, government, telecommunications, utilities
- A Bachelor degree in business management (or equivalent)
- Ability to develop positive working relationships with clients (internal and external)
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills including negotiation and mediation
- Dedication to excellence in customer service
- High degree of ethics, professionalism and sound judgment