DATE: TUESDAY MARCH 19TH, 2013
TIME/HEURE: 8:30AM – 10:30AM
VENUE/LOCATION: W HOTEL MONTREAL
Did your company invest in Salesforce.com only to struggle with poor user adoption? Are you barely leveraging the standard functionality or simply recognize that you do not have the time to keep up with the constantly evolving enhancements Throughout the 3-part series, our Salesforce.com Consultants will be joined by subject matter experts from sales, marketing, customer service, and project management who will share their best practices with Salesforce.com to help you cut through the clutter. Just a few hours of your time could help drive your company’s revenues to new heights, improve employee satisfaction, cut down on administrative costs, and make you a company hero.
We invite you to join Diabsolut, a trusted Montreal-based Salesforce.com Cloud Alliance Partner, to experience a Breakfast Meeting (or meetings should you join us for all three) focused on helping you make the most of your CRM investment through our Salesforce.com Crawl-Walk-Run series.
This Session is focused on Marketing & Sales best practices and quick-wins to:
- Bridge the gap between the marketing and sales process flow (using native functionality).
- Configure Salesforce.com to be your sales team’s ‘Executive Assistant’, ensuring nothing slips through the cracks.
- Gain real-time visibility to forecasts and performance
- Create dashboards that will optimize your sales meetings (coaching vs. micro-management)
- Improve team collaboration by creating a ‘collective genius’ within your organization
- Drive user adoption in the office and on the road with a winning mobile strategy
- Extend your CRM success with FREE, simple, time-saving AppExchange applications
- Start to lose the “local drive syndrome” with quoting and robust document management
We hope to see you there!