Join Diabsolut at Dreamforce, Salesforce.com’s annual technology vendor conference!
Join us at Dreamforce 2014 and participate in Higher Education discussions and learn about all new ways of transforming into a Connected Campus. Hosted by Salesforce.com, Dreamforce will be four exciting days of innovation, collaboration, fun, and giving back.
Explore Solutions to:
- Recruit the Right Students
- Ensure Student Success and Retention
- Engage Alumni and Raise More Funds
- Communicate More Effectively
Dreamforce has become the largest and most innovative technology vendor conference in the world.
This year, you can expect:
- 20+ Higher Education breakout sessions
- Higher Education innovators and thought leaders
- Higher Education Keynotes
- A Salesforce.com Foundation Zone with live solution demos and networking opportunities
- Latest product and solution updates, hands-on training and live demos
- Opportunities to engage with our Partner ecosystem and much more!
Use code: NP30014* to lock in your $300 Salesforce.com Foundation rate.
Diabsolut’s Higher Education CRM Expert: Mani Tousi
Mani Tousi, PhD,
Senior Manager, Cloud Delivery
2 years as a consultant for Salesforce implementation projects for Higher Education institutions.
Providing Salesforce implementation consulting for four Canadian universities and colleges.
Over 15 years working with universities and colleges on improving recruiting and building and maintaining successful
These partnerships have underscored his belief in working with integrity and providing scalable solutions, in order to provide organizations with the very best results.
Mani’s skills and expertise include active listening, Systems Analysis, Systems Modeling, and Data Analysis, amongst others. He has a PhD in Control Systems (Electrical Engineering) from Concordia University and a Graduate Diploma in Management from McGill University.
Service Cloud Consultant
Sales Cloud Consultant
Prosci® Change Management[/reveal]
Book time with Mani at Dreamforce
Not attending? No better time than the present to start discussing your 2015 needs. Engage with Mani to discuss how we can help.