Please complete the below form to register for Diabsolut & Vivint’s session. (Note that this does not register you for the full conference)
Topic: Vivint’s Field Service Management Secrets to Success
Additional details coming soon.
Chris Gera is Vice President of Field Service at Vivint Inc., the largest home automation company in North America.
Chris is responsible for leading Vivint’s 800 field service professionals and directing the software and support infrastructure required for their operation. He oversees a number of areas including: field training, scheduling, licensing, safety, installation and service execution. All of these areas are focused on providing a world class experience for their clients.
Before joining Vivint, Chris worked with Nielsen in a variety of roles and positions. Chris served as the company’s Vice President of Field Operations for more than six years and was in charge of 56 research panels and 700+ employees. In this position he was directly responsible for client deliverables, client problem resolution, strategic planning, financial management, and efficiency-related improvements in the company. Chris also served as Nielsen’s Vice President of Field Information and Support Services for an additional six years and then as Global Strategic Program Leader during his last year at the company. In his most recent role, Chris defined an innovative digital and technology strategy for Nielsen and executed transformative changes in company operations, supporting 15,000 associates in 108 different countries.
Join us to connect with fellow ClickSoftware users from around the world all in one place.
This event is ideal for:
– CIOs, CTOs, COOs, VPs, Directors, IT Managers, Field Service and Operations – Managers, Business Analysts, and Heads of Business Transformation
– Companies of all sizes, although the majority of last year’s attendees represented enterprise organizations.
– All major service industries benefit from the content
– Find solutions to business and technology challenges.
– Meet, network and establish new business relationship
– Get the latest developments and road maps for ClickSoftware products.
– Meet ClickSoftware’s complementary software, hardware, and system integrator partners
– See demonstrations of ClickSoftware solutions.
– Meet ClickSoftware experts who can answer questions and provide business solutions.
– Learn best business practices through our workshops.